BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Today

I have no words to describe today. I mean like. It's not one of the best days and obviously not one of the worst days but today is just.. today  XD  Okay. So. I'll explain. You guys figure it out sendiri lah  :p  1. Kita rombak kelas pastu me, Syad, Dina and Put were in the same class which basically made my day at the first place  2. Tak ada cikgu masuk the whole day so as usual lah en, kitaorang macam gelak kuat gila bapak  &  tidur  &  main air  &  gaduh gaduh  3. Kitaorang stay back sampai tertidur dekat library pastu main air kat toilet Hahahaha  4. We made an agreement untuk compete dalam post trial ni Muahahahaha. Well maybe you guys tak faham kenapa harini special but yeah. Just, Im happy because finally all of us reunited after a long time terpaksa seperate. I miss you guys so much :') 

0 comments: