BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hi, hello.... Bye

Umph hello! As for now Im getting ready for tuition. Not really feeling well. Migraine, sore throat and my nose lah as usual. The problem is, I dont really know what to talk about anymore. I mean like, the only person that I can act natural is with Putri, Dina, Syadni, Alini, Salma and Yasmin. That's all. Well I dont know why. And Im not even sure if I love him or not. I mean like, I do love him but I keep denying cause it's probably not worth it. Dude, he doesnt even care. I wonder if you actually stalk me every single day. Because if you do, you're kindly hurting your own self. I dont have the guts to stalk you, you know. Cause I dont want to get hurt. But still, I still got hurt because you arent here.. with me but who cares urghh nobody cares and perhaps I should stop caring too. Somebody teach me how to uncare and unlove someone who used to mean the world to us? I can stop thinking and start ignoring. But I can never stop caring about you... 

0 comments: