BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 26, 2013

F you, Directioners

Im sorry for cursing. I hate cursing so much and I dont really curse but this thing really is getting on my nerves. Tbh I freakingly hate those effing stupid Directioners urghhh sumpah boodooooo eeee (soooorryyy) Fyi Red Album keluar masa 22 October 2012. Harry Styles and Taylor Swift punya relay confirmed masa 22 December 2012. Exactly 2 months after Red. How the hell lagu 'I Knew You Were Trouble' is about Harry Styles? She thanked her ex (John Mayer) for inspiring that song. Bukan Harry Styles. Because dorang break up 10 September. And Taylor kata IKYWT lagu last dia buat untuk that album. And you're telling me Taylor is a whore? Aha, mirror yourself lah gila. Kau tu bukan setakat whore. Tak waras pula tu eee dah lah suka 1D. Gayy. Eeee. And if you're reading Taylor's tabloid and believing every single thing they wrote about it. You should read Harry's tabloids too. That clearly shows how a total loser you are.  Stupid people. Stupid Directioners.

0 comments: