BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Backie ;)

So basically today Teacher Riza asked me and Putri to carry the books for her to 4K. As soon as I step in, I dont know their specific names because I was embarrassed to turn around but the boys were like "Diana Shipudden. Diana Shipudden" all the time which makes me think that Twitter is a very public place where everyone knows what you do and what you think. And I share every single thing on my Tumblr but yeah my Tumblr is somehow problematic sikit because I cant upload photos anymore and a few friends had found out about my Tumblr which is obviously suck because I freakingly need privacy :p So yeah, Im back to Blogger. Nobody actually knows about my blog. Muahahaha I mean like, they do know about it but they dont actually memorise the url and I told them that I was an inactive blogger so yeah. The only one who (maybe) memorise my blog is probably him.. But yeah.. I dont think that one day, he woke up and just think "I should check Diana's blog today" ha-ha no. That is so far than possible ^^ Btw Abang Rusydi gave me Rm2 as duit raya hahaha how cute 

0 comments: