BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hi hello um well my sore throat is getting worst. Like seriously. Pedih gila nak mati. And Im not lying. I cant even talk ishhh and yeah my voice macam apa je. So just now masa tuition everyone keep asking me why do I look pale and so the opposite side of energetic. All this while Wafi and Norman keep passing me Mentos and 100plus and Clorex (Idk how to spell) so basically me and Rachy were most probably sugar high kot that's why we talk a lot and just laugh at everything hahaha Im not even sure whether everything is really funny or we're the only one who think that way muahahahaha okay okay actually masa kat tuition Wafi pulled my hair and said "Weh ni rambut kau" pastu dia macam tarik panjang panjang nak tahu how long my hair is so I was like "Bengong lah kau ni. Kau tak tau malu ke? Eee blah sekarang" Genuinely mad and pissed off. Urgh. Silly Annoying Wafi -.-

0 comments: