BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 4, 2013

What time do you usually go to sleep?

I. Dont. Know. I mean like, I dont have any solid answer. But what I can tell is after 2 o'clock lah. And perhaps tonight I'm not going to sleep kot? Because for now, I feel like no one actually gives a damn shit about what you think and how you really feel. All that matters is you, and only you. Im listening to Story of my life by Two Worlds. I dont know why am I even mentioning that but yeah whatever I am so pissed off by everyone haha lol not really. Im just idk. I hate myself. I will always be the one who loves someone with all my heart and yeah whatever. Someday, Im going to find someone who is worth all of this pain. Maybe aku memang bukan siapa siapa kot in this world? Im always going to be that one person yang invisible je. Even kat rumah. Idk. Oh my god I hate this feeling T^T I just.. I dont want to cry. 

0 comments: