BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 4, 2013

What is the most important thing in being a good friend?

Idk. A lot of things maybe? Trust. Honesty. Patience. I cant say much but do what you want people to do to you. I think all those good qualities are very important. Anddd I would love to if my friends are a little bit more macam idk how to explain tapi macam haha haih susah gila nak put into words tapi macam more caring ah. Yes. Caring. Finally dapat juga word tu haha. Well yeah, as I was saying. My friends macam lebih care pasal their own personal things lah so yeah whatever haha. I kinda need them so badly right now because umm Im kinda sad and yeah pfft. I need them to comfort me. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me so yeah, I want them here. Tipu lah kalau taknak dia (pidot) ada kat sini. But atleast I had my friends is more than enough kot. Tapi entahlah. I felt lonely more than ever!

0 comments: