BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to who? Me?

Yeah. It's ma freaking birthday nigga. Well um he's the first one yang wish but dia guna "weh" and "ko" and I just ..................... got friend-zoned. But whatever. Izz was the second one and later on terus banyak gila orang wish on Twitter, kat dm, kat Line, kat Wechat, and some even made me a video XD Im just so excited. But yeah I reached the tweet limit so it's kinda sucks. Urghh. And my bestfriends werent there. I dont know what are they up to but pfft yeah. I just know that today is going to be asdfghjkl. Even though he did but idk I dont feel anything anymore. The fact that he's not in Malaysia kinda makes me feel a little bit more happier. Idk why. Im not happy but atleast Im not sad. I miss him but, I wont let him ruin my so called special day. But yeah, I cant believe Im crying........ 

0 comments: